Several psychological studies have been done that link a tidy, clean living space to positive mental health. Decluttering and tidying experts will agree that reducing clutter increases our energy levels and encourages us to take better care of ourselves. Flow’s Decluttering Program, “Simpler Living”, aims to help you identify, sort and keep only the items you own that bring you joy. There’s no better time than now! Feeling more comfortable in your own home leads to a peaceful state of mind that will inevitably open up your life to new opportunities and a general sense of well-being.
So how does the process work?
Flow Smart Living offers two levels of the Simpler Living Program. If you are confident in your decluttering goals but need a little guidance on your journey, a consultation would be the right choice for you:
• A 10-15 minute phone assessment is conducted, to determine your needs and end goals, as well as to book an appointment;
• You will receive a workbook full of information and tips that will help you as you begin letting go of your clutter;
• A Flow Team member will visit your home for a 1.5 hour hands-on session, to create a decluttering category list and establish timelines for completion.
If you are feeling overwhelmed by the clutter in your life and would like additional support through the process of letting go, the full Simpler Living package is also available. In addition to a phone call, the workbook and your 1.5 initial home visit, the Simpler Living package includes:
• Two 2 hour hands-on sessions to get started on the first three categories, prepare for upcoming categories and co-ordinate recycling or donation of unneeded items;
• Email or phone calls to check in on your progress and offer further support where needed;
• A short follow-up appointment to review storage solutions, furniture placement and any other needs to be addressed in order to complete your decluttering journey!
Clutter bombards our minds with excessive stimuli. Clutter makes it more difficult to relax. Clutter inhibits creativity and productivity. Are you ready to declutter your home and begin experiencing the joy that comes from living with less? Take our quiz to find out!